Lead Data Manager (remote-based)
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are working with a global 'Top 10' Pharmaceutical company who are in search of a Lead Data Manager to be home-based on a permanent basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Takes a leadership role ensuring timelines and data management milestones are met, performing oversight of assigned studies
- Coordinates with internal and external partners to establish, align and confirm data management expectations.
- Project management, Budget handling/resource management.
- Presents and trains at investigator and monitor meetings.
- Organise conventions and quality expectations for clinical data.
- Initiate expectations for dataset content and structure.
- Plans and tracks content, format, quality, and timing of data management deliverables, including, but not limited to, CRF, data review plan, QC plan, oversight plan, database release plan, final datasets, submission plan and archival. Ensures deliverables are on time.
- Gathers content and integration requirements for eCRF and other data collection tools.
- Reviews clinical data management documents (including submission package) ensuring appropriate quality, scientific content, organization, clarity, accuracy, format, and consistency.
- With the trial customer and other functional partners.
- The ideal candidate will be delivery focused.
- A strong multi-tasker.
- Strong communication skills.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree qualified in a relevant subject - e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Healthcare, Life Science.
- Extensive expertise in data management, gained in a CRO/Pharma setting.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of leading studies.
- Strong knowledge of RAVE or Inform and CDISC preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.