Junior Product Manager - Contraception
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Assist the Global Franchise Head of the Therapy Area with both in-market and launch products marketing strategy and activities within the Franchise
Assist Global Marketing team with specific cross-Franchises activities as needed – e.g. congresses, digital activities, etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting development of global brand marketing strategies and execution of campaigns for the overall Franchise and its individual products
- Work with affiliates to execute plans that will increase market share, customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, and recognition
- Manage projects with external agencies for the development of campaign materials and digital material
- Develop any other marketing projects that reflect company requirements
- Organise and attend international key conferences and events
Minimum Requirements (experience & Education)
- Proven pharmaceuticals marketing experience
- Leading the execution of brand / portfolio campaigns and activities, ideally in an international context
- Marketing / business or scientific education
Behaviours linked to Theramex Values
We are committed in heart and mind to improving care in Women’s Health. We strive for absolute excellence in whatever we do and have the humility to know when we’ve hit the mark, and when we can do better.
Holding ourselves to the highest ethical principles is at the center of our philosophy. We are genuine and transparent and treat every individual with fairness and respect.
We are dedicated to listening to our patients, healthcare professionals and our employees. We appreciate the value of hearing from people who offer new ideas and innovation, and working with them to improve and add to our offerings-giving doctors and patients the best outcomes possible.
In a world that moves fast, we need to be able to keep pace. We are efficient, nimble, and flexible; our combined professional experience in this sector means we can not only make quick decisions, but the right ones.