Project Manager, Data Management (Clinical Systems)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
- Leads end-to-end data review activities performed on a clinical trial. Accountable for achieving clinical data management deliverables
- on-time, with high quality and to agreed financial metrics. Responsible for applying advanced analytics to centrally aggregate and
- analyze data from disparate sources to identify risks and issues impacting data integrity, patient safety and/or regulatory compliance.
- Triages and assigns data review findings to the appropriate project team role for follow-up and resolution. Communicates trending
- analyses and a summary of findings to internal and external stakeholders to support the on-time delivery of data fit for analysis.
Here at ICON, we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development, and support. To enable success in this position you will have a focused approach and place a strong emphasis on quality and delivery!
We are also seeking: -
- Basic knowledge and/or understanding of analytic open source and/or enterprise level extract, transfer, load (ETL) and analytic tools and practices
- Aptitude for understanding analytic modeling methods such as regression, classification and clustering
- Skill to efficiently navigate through large volumes of data, to interpret data problems, and to apply technical solutions
- Ability to analyze a data issue and design paths to effective potential solutions, understanding the impact of suggested solutions and to help the
- project team make better decisions
- Strong knowledge of the drug development process including risk-based monitoring principles, clinical and biometrics procedures, workflows, and
- software systems
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.