Manager of Clinical Operations - Study Start Up
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As our Global Study Start Up operations continue to expand, we are looking for a Manager of Clinical Operations - Start Up to join our established team. Focusing on functional management responsibilities, you will manage a team of Site Activation Specialists; managing the resources within the team innovatively and effectively, providing training and development opportunities to the team, handling quality issues and supporting the delivery of the overall KPIs. You will act as a coach and mentor for your direct reports, ensuring that they each have the right skillset and tools needed to deliver to our clients.
You will act as a point of escalation for your direct reports and work in conjunction with study-level start-up colleagues to confidently resolve issues when needed within studies. You may also be involved in departmental initiatives at a regional or global level. Additional responsibilities will include collaborating closely with project teams, Resource Management and other areas of the business.
This is a truly exciting time for Global Study Start Up and ICON. We are open to considering candidates from different backgrounds, particularly those with a passion and in-depth experience of study start up in UK, and / or prior functional (people) management experience.
Other requirements include:
- A proven track record of achievement within the pharmaceutical industry
- An adaptable, open-minded and quality-focused approach to your work
- Strong cultural awareness with a clear and effective communication style
- A relevant educational background
- Fluency in English
- Experience with negotiating contracts is preferred
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Development £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Operations £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Program Manager £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Study Start Up £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom