Junior GMP Production Support
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are working with a fast-growing and innovative clinical-stage biotech organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patients through pioneering gene therapies. Our client is looking for a Junior GMP Production Support to join them on a permanent basis in Stevenage, where you will be part of the Production team supporting delivery of GMP manufacturing batches for clinical studies.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Ability to identify issues as they occur and report accordingly with all relevant information.
- To support Production team in deviations and investigations as required.
- To support Production manager in the scheduling, booking and managing service visits for equipment such as planned equipment maintenance.
- To understand and follow SOPs to perform key GMP operations such as transfer of materials into and out of the modules, equipment and material cleaning, environmental monitoring, daily housekeeping, waste transfer etc. to support manufacture.
- Accountable for ensuring daily BOMs during manufacture are accurate and transferred into module on-time through working closely with Production and Supply Chain teams.
- You will support production manager by informing scheduler of activities such as biological material transfer, waste removal, equipment movement, visiting contractors, out-of-hours support etc.
- To work effectively with the warehouse team and Scheduler to perform the effective transfer of materials/samples/waste into and out of the grade C cleanroom as required by the daily manufacturing plan and daily BOM.
- Accountable for ensuring items such as PPE, cleaning agents, waste bins etc. are kept stocked during manufacture.
- Requires A-levels in relevant scientific area.
- HND / apprenticeship in relevant discipline.
- Experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Planning of activities to support manufacture.
- Experience of working in a GMP support role.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.