Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
***An exciting opportunity for a Clinical Project Manager to join a Global CRO***
My client is a Global client who are adding talent into their UK team. This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Project Manager to join their expanding UK team.
As a business they have a global reach and provide the full range of clinical trial services to Biopharmaceuticals, medical devices & diagnostic customers.
With over two decades in the industry they have a strong market reputation & global footprint. Holding a rich and versatile portfolio, they support their clients across all trial phases, registration & post marketing trials.
This is a remote based working opportunity situated in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be organized, results driven & able to handle changing priorities.
- 4+ years experience of proven Project Management experience in Clinical projects within a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Working knowledge of, and ability to implement project activities in accordance with, ICH/GCP and all applicable regulations and guidelines in the relevant regions
- Understanding of academic research is desirable
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Strong regulatory experience in the EU advantageous.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance to the project team on deliverables & specific documentation
- Manage the implementation, evaluation, prioritization reporting & delivery of all operational aspects
- Maintain relationships with external customers, investigators, vendors & the internal project team
- Make recommendations to and seek guidance from the sponsor or the project leader.
- Coordinating the feasibility planning and selection process of project sites
Excellent responsibility from the get go, this will be an influential role as you will be part of the initial UK team, which will help build out the organization.
- Competitive salary + package
- Career progression & development
- Client, trial & vendor responsibility
- Remote based working – UK home based