- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently searching for a dynamic Manufacturing Engineer to join our pharmaceutical client's Global Device Engineering team.
Working within a matrix organizational structure, the Project/Manufacturing Engineer will be initially be responsible for performing Design transfer into Manufacturing. Additionally, the manufacturing engineer will introduce a new product into manufacturing.
- Support Development Activities for Sustaining and New Product Development
- Lead in-house manufacturing engineering activities
- Develop manufacturing work instructions.
- Develop test procedures
- Define manufacturing & test equipment
- Lead in the development of test Plans
- Iterate production methods and present opportunities for design enhancements.
- Troubleshoot new products, working with the engineering functions
- Champion Design for manufacture/assembly/repair and test
- Continually seek to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance
- Actively participate as part of a multi-skilled development team to improve efficiency of product build
- Lead Root cause analysis of engineering problems
- Responsible for recording and sharing technical knowledge gained with colleagues
- Adhere to design control and risk management policies
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a regulated environment
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Hands-on experience building complex medical devices – electro mechanical in nature
- Proficiency with SolidWorks a plus
- Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) experience a plus
- Outgoing personality with a strong desire to learn
- Is a self-starter, can manage multiple tasks, and work with minimal supervision
- Strong Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Demonstrate a dynamic, motivated & flexible approach to work with results-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar), Level 8 or equivalent