Senior Clinical Project Manager - UK
- Experience Level
AL Solutions are exclusively partnered with a mid-sized Oncology focused full-service CRO who are looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to act as the primary point of contact within the team. They focus in providing tailor made services for market leading pharmaceutical companies and need someone to be the driving force within their team, whilst managing global projects.
They have experienced steady growth over the last 18 months and are recognised as a company that focus on providing quality over quantity. You will be responsible for the overall coordination and management of clinical trials from start-up through to final delivery. This position can be worked remotely in the UK.
Responsibilities may include:
- Act as a primary point of contact for the Clinical Team and the Sponsor.
- Lead and manage the cross-functional project team.
- Manage and report project budgets and finances
- Communicates with internal department heads and Senior Management to evaluate study needs, resources and timelines.
- Manage contractual project deliverables, agreed timelines, quality/scope and cost, including monitoring progress via metrics.
- Develop appropriate study management plans in collaboration with service leads
- Manage Project risks and resolve issues.
- Degree in life science or related area
- Experience of managing several projects within a CRO or Pharmaceutical setting
- Global experience managing phase 1-3 patient studies from start up to close out.
- In-depth knowledge of, and skill in applying ICH-GCP guidelines and any other applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
- Experienced in using tools such as eTMF and CTMS.
- Experience managing project finances.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We source the best talent in the industry, placing professionals in the finest positions across Europe for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations, ranging from small start-ups to large global corporations.
If you are interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1454