- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client is a leading innovative Biopharma who are working on the most cutting-edge technologies within cell and gene therapies specifically targeting oncology.
As the business grows, they are looking to add talented Bioinformaticians to their Translational Science team.
This is a high growth dynamic environment, and it is vital you have a desire to work in such a position, with a balance between research-based work and delivery.
Your experience will include:
- PhD, BSc or MSc Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or a related technical field.
- Practical experience analysing DNAseq data.
- Demonstrated fluency in a general programming language (Python/R).
- A solid understanding of cancer biology and/or immunology.
- Experience of handling biological datasets.
Additional desirable skills/experience:
- Prior experience analysing RNAseq
- Familiarity with software development, version control, and collaboration tools.
- Active experience with high-throughput DNA sequencing data.
- Experience working with single cell or t-cell data sets.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply now with your CV as the client is looking to welcome the new Bioinformatician onboard as soon as possible.