Associate Creative Director - Healthcare Communications
- Experience Level
Fluent in healthcare, you are a creative leader and experienced writer producing first-class compelling copy and unique conceptual ideas. Working within the healthcare hub of this international advertising agency, you will lead a team of Writers, Art Directors and Designers developing big ideas for healthcare clients.
You will work closely with an Art Director to produce compelling concepts from social campaigns, HCP engagement initiatives, short-form film, and emotionally driven patient and carer comms. Leading meetings and brainstorming sessions with the team to ensure collaboration and visions align with client briefs and objectives. You will be presenting work to other internal groups as well as to clients. You will use your team management experience to ensure they are motivated, excel in their thinking, and produce award-winning projects.
Drawing from your scientific, pharmaceutical or medical background and your experience within a healthcare advertising agency will enable you to write in various writing styles covering many therapy areas.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience as an Associate Creative Director/Senior Writer in a healthcare communications agency
- Quick to build relationships with team members to aid successful collaboration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised - you will be juggling multiple assignments across all channels (print, TV, direct, digital, social and more!)
- Clear and confident communicator - suggesting new ideas and guiding and mentoring team
This role is in the healthcare hub of an international advertising agency in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich, Germany. They are offering flexible working (3 days per week) and a generous salary and benefits package.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting.
More searches like this
- Marketing €100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Advertising €100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Medical Communications €100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Copywriting €100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Creative Design €100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany