Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Position – Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Company - Global Pharmaceutical
- Salary - Very Competitive
- Location - Netherlands (remote)
Barrington James are excited to post a fantastic opportunity for one of our close clients. This company are a global pharmaceutical that are extending their European operations. They have four Oncology studies on-going at the moment and this is due to grow to 15 by the end of the year. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants study ownership, stable resources, and a has a desire to stamp their mark within an exciting new venture.
- Responsible for European execution and delivery of assigned studies to timelines, budgets and quality expectations as defined in protocol as well as in country regulations, ICH GCP / IND guidelines
- Risk-based planning, managing and organisation risks/contingency for each stage of the study to bring about the successful completion of specific project aims in accordance with defined quality and time-based metrics
- Accountable for driving an effective, efficient team environment and helps the team leader to build a cohesive, high performing team
- Responsible for training of staff assigned to the studies and delivering operational aspects at Investigator Meetings, Monitor Meetings and country trainings
- Regional recruitment at study level - includes forecasting and setting up contingency plans to ensure target is achieved
- Lead countries/sites feasibility and prepare pre-site selection
- Facilitates project teams and sub-teams towards successful issue resolution and decision making in majority of situations. Focuses the team on the right activities at the right time directing them to deliver on the integrated project plan
- Provides input into the project strategy & vision through expertise in project management, execution and governance
- Ensures alignment of the project and operational deliverables to the team’s strategy
- May lead development of the elements of the team’s or development plan or strategy at the direction of the team leader
- Build close relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including Ethics Committees, Regulatory Authorities, CRO and other vendors
- Ensures appropriate linkages between project strategy and key internal processes (TA strategy, TA prioritization, corporate scorecard)
- Integrates and provides information to both the team and senior management / governance bodies that allows efficient (timely and informed) decision making
- Develops and maintains regional study plan including budgets, timelines, milestones, quality, and risk-planning
- Ability to work in a remote environment
- Maintains plans of the highest data quality, accountable for all Project Management deliverables associated with project team(s) or sub-teams covered
- Seeks opportunities to drive positive change and remove barriers within and outside the team.
- Uses business knowledge to drive cross functional and cross-project learning
- Advanced Life Science degree
- 4+ years regional/global project management experience
- Open to experience in various therapeutic areas
- Open to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or CRO experience
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Joseph Pearce at Barrington James. Joseph is a Specialist Clinical Operations/Development Recruiter with a strong background in recruitment and the life science field. Joseph will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process including facilitating the offer process, keeping in contact throughout your notice period and even catching up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to Joseph Pearce at jpearce@barringtonjames alongside a copy of your CV.
We are looking to put a shortlist together for this client, to highlight your interest please send your CV or an email to Joseph Pearce.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research €100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Clinical Development €100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Clinical Operations €100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Clinical Project Manager €100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands