Senior Bioinformatician - Algorithmic Development
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client is a leading innovative Biopharma who are developing transformative T-cell receptor therapies to treat cancer and other immune-related diseases.
As the business continues to grow following a successful IPO they are looking to bring on a Senior Bioinformatician with a strong statistics/machine learning background to help lead algorithm development and the creation of novel machine learning techniques to aid the drug discovery process.
Your experience will include:
- PhD, BSc or MSc in a highly quantitate subject such as Computational Biology, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Statistics or a related technical field.
- Minimum 2+ (PhD) or 5+ (MSc) years’ experience working in machine learning, statistics, bioinformatics, computational biology, or equivalent
- Practical experience working with NGS data.
- Experience programming in a language such as Python/R.
- Experience with applied statistical modelling, ideally gained from next generation sequencing data applications
Additional desirable skills/experience:
- Experience working with single-cell or T-cell data sets.
- Experience working with multi-omic (Exomes, Whole Genomes, RNAseq, TCR-seq, Single Cell) next generation sequencing data (desir)able
- A solid understanding of cancer biology and/or immunology.
- TCR/Single-cell expertise.
- Flow cytometry.
- Market Leading Salary
- Share options
If this role looks of interest or you would like to know about similar positions, please apply now with your CV.
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Biostatistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- R & D £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Bioinformatics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Biotechnology £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Central)