Senior / Principal Lead Biostatistician - Global CRO - Homeworking (directly or FSP)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We recently partnered with our client, who are looking for a Senior Biostatistician (Home based) to join their dynamic and exciting team. You will be working for a leading CRO offering great career opportunities through global projects, industry leading customers and exceptional support from their leadership team.
The role requires you to develop protocols, statistical analysis plans and specifications for analysis files and statistical outputs. You will also be expected to interpret statistical analysis and provide input into CSR's. Planning, coordination and leadership skills are also essential.
Office based in Reading, or home based across the UK or Europe
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- Very competitive benefits package
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fast interview process
- Generous sign on bonus
- Develop statistical sections of a protocol and statistical analysis plans, and review CRF's
- Write specifications for analysis files, tables and figures, and coordinate the production of tables, listings and figures, data review and statistical analysis
- Interpret statistical analysis and input into CSR's
- Provide expert statistical input and review of statistical and data management deliverables
- Statistical team lead responsibilities including internal and client communication, project scope, resource assignments, negotiation and understanding of timelines
- Provide mentoring and training
- Previous experience interacting directly with clients and coordination of tasks for a biostatistical team
- Excellent understanding of SAS computing package
- Good leadership, communication, delegation, negotiation and organisational skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Working knowledge of CDISC or ADaM datasets.
For more information, please contact Aimee at: email@example.com for a more detailed conversation or to find out more about all the opportunities we currently have on our books