Supply Chain Coordinator
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are looking for a highly driven, self-starting Supply Chain Coordinator to join a fast-growing biotech who are breaking new ground with their innovative products.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator with this innovative global biopharmaceutical company, this is a great opportunity to work for a company focussed on developing patient-specific therapies to fight cancer. As a leading name in Oncology and T-Cell therapies, you will be part of a team recognised for producing high quality work in a friendly and collaborative environment.
What will you be doing?
· You will act as a point of contact for clinical sites regarding procurement scheduling, couriers, product status and dosing.
· You will track courier bookings, invoices and patient scheduling and provide support with patient registration eligibility.
· You will assist with preparation and distribution of clinical trial supplies and raise PO’s as required
· You will work closely with the Surgical Training Manager to develop and execute ideas and content for medical education events.
What can you bring?
· At least 1 years of supply chain or logistics experience with a sound knowledge of clinical trials.
· Solid understanding of ICH GCP and Healthcare Compliance policies
· Experience working as a Clinical Trial Coordinator is a plus
· Ingenuity, agility and decisiveness in applying relevant experience and guiding future development.
· Excellent communication skills, alongside the ability to build, influence and maintain relationships.
· Demonstrated critical thinking with strong project co-ordination skills.
· High level of resilience with ability to work under pressure
What do you get in return?
· You will be working in a great team who have a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
· The opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading minds in T-Cell therapy research.
· Flexible and dynamic working environment.
What to do next?
Please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible as my client is urgently looking to hire into this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Supplies £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Operations £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Supply Chain Management £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)