Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
Senior Data Team Lead – Multiple Positions Available – Fully Home-Based
My Client Is a global CRO who have revolutionised the field of data science and are rapidly expanding their data management team for clinical data. This is an exciting opportunity to join a CRO with a diverse range of career progression avenues and specialities to explore.
What will you be doing?
- As part of the data management team, you will be involved in the strategic acquisition of data from clinical trials and the designing and validation of databases.
- You will provide comprehensive data management expertise to the clinical data management team to provide high quality data management products that meet customers needs in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- You will also direct the team in areas of project planning, execution and close-out, financial management, communications and milestone deliverables
Multiple positions available at different experience levels and type of team which would best suit you.
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary + a comprehensive benefits package including bonuses, private medical, dental and life insurance and an attractive pension scheme + an array of others
- Exciting career progression opportunities with multiple areas to specialise into
- Excellent management support in a large, well-established CRO.
- Flexibility + home based working.
What to do next?
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply now with your CV to avoid missing out.