Clinical Data Manager Lead - Fully Remote (EU and UK)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for single/multi-service projects with minimal guidance, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to customer satisfaction. Provide comprehensive data management expertise to Clinical Data Management (CDM) team to provide high quality data management products that meet customer needs.
This client is one of the world's largest CROs and they offer services across all clinical trial phases (I-IV). Due to the size of the company, the retention rate is a top priority. They off the benefits of being employed within a CRO - such as a higher salary (compared to directly working within pharma), fewer trials at one time (so you're not overworked) and more flexibility with working from home.
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer on data management deliverables
- Meet with Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) and/or Data Operations team members on a regular basis to ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables
- With guidance, ensure service and quality meet agreed upon timelines and deliverables in contract/Scope of Work (SOW
- Provide input on DM process improvements or project solutions to CDM team/CDM department
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer on data management deliverable
- With help, provide project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical expertise
- With help, provide input for and perform direct negotiations with customer, e.g., timelines, financial, process, resources
Must have experience
- Bachelor's Degree Health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field Req
- Direct Data Management experience, Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Working knowledge of RAVE.
- Previous experience and proven competence in managing study delivery through full DM life-cycle.
- Demonstrated data management skills and thorough knowledge of the data management process (e.g., therapeutic area, extensive knowledge in DM processes, SAE reconciliation, external data vendor reconciliation, management of local laboratory data, and/or new technology).
Competitive salary plus benefits