Associate Director Statistical Programming
- Experience Level
We are working with a market leading global CRO who are committed to bringing life changing drugs and therapies to quickly to market and have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director Statistical Programming Manager to join them.
As an Associate Director you will be the Therapeutic Area Lead for a dedicated client. With global visibility, you will be expected to provide experienced, comprehensive, and advanced technical expertise and guidance as part of the Statistical Programming leadership team. You will review and develop process methodology for statistical analysis operations to meet internal and external clients’ needs. You will also oversee the Statistical Programming processes and be the primary point of contact for external and internal client queries about the Therapeutic Area, to include quality oversight and management of quality concerns.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring the high quality and timeliness of deliverables from the Statistical Programming department ensuring the high quality of the QC expert review process.
- Participate in project meetings and keep up to date on project issues.
- Responsible for organising and allocating resources according to multi-project requirements and deadlines.
- Coordinate and participate in process improvements and interoffice/interdepartmental task forces, oversee collection and reporting of Programming metrics, implementation of revised work practices, new guidelines, and new software tools as they become available.
- Advise or lead the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros, and applications.
- Participate in sales meetings as required including overseeing proposal preparation, ensuring that all proposals bid by the department have an adequate budget, and sufficiently detailed set of budget assumptions.
- Manage project budget and resource requirements, understand the Scope of Work, budget, and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage Out of Scope and provide revenue and resource forecasts for groups of studies.
- Provide advanced technical expertise for internal and external clients.
- Independently bring project solutions to Programming teams and provide expert review of process and methodology development work regarding Programming standards and validation procedures.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Maths, Computer Science, Statistics or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process.
- Experience managing staff and /or customer relationships.
- Expert knowledge of SAS Base SAS, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for mathematical calculations and problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as CDISC/ADaM/SDTM).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients.
What you will receive:
- Excellent salary and extensive benefits package.
- Annual bonus.
- Tailored career advancement opportunities.
- Annual performance related bonus.
- Fully home based with all equipment provided.
- Flexible working hours.
- Healthy work life balance.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply immediately with your CV as the organisation are looking to welcome the new statistical programmer onboard as soon as possible.
Not what you’re looking for?
Please contact Jo Fornaciari on 07810 090 785 for a confidential discussion around potential other opportunities.