Study Co-ordinator - Bioanalysis
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you have a Scientific degree and want to work in the pharmaceutical industry supporting a growing Bioanalysis team?
Are you looking for a role with training and career progression opportunities?
Do you want to be a part of the world's leading drug development company?
At Labcorp Drug Development in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire we are looking to recruit a Study Coordinator to join our Bioanalysis department.
This role is to undertake routine checking of analytical data and reports generated in Bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS). Develop an understanding of bioanalytical method validation and sample analysis. Responsible for co-ordinating the activities of routine and non-routine studies in a timely, efficient, and quality manner.
As a Study Co-ordinator your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating the activities of key client studies in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Working closely with Study Directors to support all phases of bioanalysis studies
- Drafting study documentation & generating study data
- Overseeing report production through finalization and archiving of data
- Liaising with clients regarding study issues and working as part of a larger team to ensure the study is completed in a timely manner
- This is an office based role
What Labcorp Drug Development can offer you:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage and contributory pension
- Ability to work with a variety of different clients on wide ranging projects
- Flexible working and career development opportunities
- Scientific degree (Chemistry or equivalent preferred.)
- OR relevant scientific industry experience
- Writing reports or administrative experience from within a Bioanalysis team or similar or have knowledge of Bioanalysis
- Knowledge of GLP, GCP guidelines, ideally having worked in a highly regulated environment
- Knowledge of the variety of studies performed in the Bioanalysis department
- Excellent computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Microsoft Office packages and Microsoft Project)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload, with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills