Global Clinical Lead Oncology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company, who are looking for an exceptional Global Clinical Lead to join their team and drive innovative Clinical Program(s).
As Global Clinical Lead you will:
- Take strategic medical ownership of Clinical Program(s), leading from Preclinical through to Phase II
- Define, establish, and execute Clinical Strategies including TPP, CDP, Clinical Protocols, and design Clinical Studies to a high scientific standard
- Maintain knowledge and networks with KOLs, and other external key stakeholders
You will bring to the role:
- Medical Doctor (MD) with experience in Translational Medicine/Early Clinical Development in Industry
- Must also have PhD or gained relevant academic research experience with published scientific work
- Substantial knowledge and understanding in Oncology or Immuno-Oncology
- Excellent medical/scientific writing and presentation skills
In return you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Exciting opportunities for future growth and challenges
- Full relocation support
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Prianka for further details or email your CV today.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.
Contact Prianka at +44 1273 059 763 / 0615 880 066 or email email@example.com
Prianka is a Clinical Development Search expert at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.