Senior Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you keen on working in Clinical Data Management? As well as opportunities to lead, create and monitor clinical trials?
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
- This position encompasses FSP model with top pharmaceutical company.
- Leads and manages the EDC study build life cycle for assigned studies.
- Develops specifications for eCRFs, edit checks, system configuration, and IXRS transfers.
- Maintains day-to-day contact with database programming staff to handle questions, troubleshoot, help resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Manages time-sensitive tasks around EDC go-live.
- Manages database amendments.
- Provides expert technical direction; assesses complex technical or procedural issues, chooses among alternatives and facilitates resolutions.
The position is a great opportunity to offer a Clinical Data Manager who enjoys problem solving, innovative, has a strong attention to detail and understands how to detect issues within complex projects.
The position will offer you an opportunity to join a highly experienced and diverse team and closely with the Programming department.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Prefer B.S. (or equivalent degree) in a scientific or allied health field and 4-6 years of relevant work experience in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry, or equivalent comparable background; Laboratory or sample management experience is a plus!
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Victoria Adeniyi on +44 (0)207 551 0806, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Victoria is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Data Manager / Contract / Freelance / Clinical Research Associate / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biotech / Biotechnology / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London/ Phase II / Phase III / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Home Based / Country/ Analyst / Data