Principal Statistical Programmer
- Experience Level
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is looking to speak with an experienced Principal Statistical Programmer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company.
This role offers the opportunity to work with one of the most exciting Pharmaceutical companies in the world. They require a Principle level programmer to work on an incredibly exciting range of projects across varying therapeutic areas.
As a Principle programmer you will play a key role in delivering the companies mission to improve people’s overall health and well-being. Working as part of a leading global team, you will be able to achieve your ambitions and career goals.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic training and development
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Drive the development of best practice to improve quality and efficiency
- Deliver ADaM/SDTM datasets and prepare TFL’s for inclusion in study reports
- Produce and maintain database standards
- Mentor and train members of the programming team
- Contribute to all statistical programming deliverables ready for regulatory submissions
Skills and experience:
- Thorough knowledge of programming, statistics and the clinical drug development process
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Sciences and at least 3 years relevant experience
- Extensive experience programming in SAS within CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industries
- Sound knowledge of SAS, Macro and CDISC standards
- Proven ability to oversee projects and ensure high standards are always maintained
Apply for Principal Statistical Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly