Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Position – Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Company - CRO - Working with single sponsor (Biotech)
- Salary - Competitive
- Location - United Kingdom (Home-Based)
Barrington James are excited to post a fantastic opportunity for one of our CRO clients.
This company are a global mid-sized CRO that strives to push boundaries by innovating and inventing. They are executing a high amount of studies globally and due to some late success with one of their Haematology Biotech clients they are looking for an experienced monitor.
- Manages investigative site activity for multiple protocols / indications and provides ongoing updates of site status to Study Manager / sponsor.
- Creates and implements subject enrolment strategies for assigned investigative sites.
- Conducts study site visits (pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and close-out) and completes site visit deliverables within given timelines in the Monitoring Plan.
- Ensures proper storage, dispensation, and accountability of all investigational product(s) and trial-related material.
- Maintains tracking records for assigned sites including tracking of subject status, subject case report form (CRF) retrieval / source document review (SCV), regulatory documents, and investigational product.
- Participates in development of CRFs and other study related documents (source documents, subject worksheets, Monitoring Plan, etc).
- Life Science Degree
- 3+ years independent monitoring
- Willingness to travel required
- Driving license required
- Fluent in English speaking, reading & writing