Trainee Quality Assurance Auditor - Good Laboratory Practice - perfect for school leavers!
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you a school / college leaver ready to take the first step into a career in Science? Or maybe looking to return to work after a career break?
Are you looking for a role that will offer you training and tailor made career development within a scientific environment?
Do you want to work in the Pharmaceutical/Drug Development industry?
Our mission is simply this....to improve health and improve lives.
As a Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)Quality Assurance Auditor at Labcorp Drug Development, based at Eye in Suffolk, you will play an essential part in making this happen
Responsibilities will include:
- Audit study plans, reports & perform inspections to Good Laboratory Practice regulations
- Follow applicable policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Navigate to the regulations and be able read/understand specific regulations.
- Understand the role of Quality Assurance.
- Timely notification to trainer/mentor regarding identification of critical issues.
- Establish relationships with local Quality Assurance colleagues
- Data retrieval for client visits/regulatory inspections.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance responsibilities, as indicated in applicable controlled documents, are followed.
What Labcorp Drug Development can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributorypension.
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry.
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities.
If you are looking for a role where you will receive first class training then we would like to hear from you!
- GCSE's - Maths, English, Science
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Demonstrated ability to organise daily work.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages to include Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to remain flexible.