- Experience Level
Are you looking for a new senior role in the Pharmaceutical Industry? Have you got previous experience in a Supervisory role adapted, succeeded and excelled? Read on if you're looking for the next step in your career!
I am currently looking for a strong flexible Production Supervisor with excellent people management skills to step into a full-time permanent role based in Belgium. Currently the team resides at around the 60 mark will require an individual with excellent relationship building skills on a professional and personable level, and the desire to deliver excellent result in the most streamlined fashion.
As a Packaging Production Supervisor, you have an important role as an influential part of the production process. You'll work in a multidisciplinary workspace and get the opportunity to learn and deliver high quality products to patients worldwide. Together with your team you're responsible for the daily realization of the planned production targets according to the required quality standards.
Our client is looking for someone to grow within their team, currently their products are nursing and treating over 799 million people worldwide, and to achieve there goal they have put out the current mission statement: "Our 3 essential elements is to shape our culture: Inspired. Curious. Unbossed. Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend peoples' lives."
A successful Production supervisor will include the ability to:
* Be responsible for shift supervision, team coordination planning and support of manufacturing organization (compounding, filling)
* You will jointly manage a team of more than 45 employees, you will take care of the division and play a coaching role. You will also provide training and education.
* You will be jointly responsible for the daily realization of the planned production targets, according to existing procedures in order to ensure quality and productivity. You will ensure a good communication flow top down and bottom up.
* You are the first level support for incident and deviation reporting during manufacturing.
* You are responsible for the production lines and follow-up of efficiencies. Moreover, you will be involved in optimizing the production process (in terms of capacity, quality, productivity, costs...) in a strongly people-oriented environment.
The Minimum requirements to be considered for this role are the following:
* A degree in a scientific / technical direction or equivalent by experience
* At least 2 years of professional experience in pharmaceuticals and/ or a production environment.
* A first experience with people management.
* A pleasant and friendly personality, you know how to put people at ease, you are highly empathic.
* Stress resistance in a dynamic environment and capability to cope with quickly changing priorities in the plan.
* Human knowledge, good logical reasoning skills, good organizational and coordination talent and the capacity to devise and implement process improvements in a creative way.
* Excellent knowledge (speaking and writing) of English and Dutch.
Please do not hesitate to apply for this position if you feel you have the right skills set to really make an impact within the pharmaceutical industry, I will be looking forward to discussing this role further with anyone who applies! Speak soon!