CRA II/Senior CRA - Midsize CRO - Spain
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
i-Pharm consulting is seeking an experienced CRA to join a Midsize CRO in Spain. This is a sound opportunity for a motivated CRA to join a company that offers a challenging and stimulating environment that will provide you with the tools to develop your career within the industry.
Spain - Home based
- Putting your expertise to good use, conducting site initiation visits, routine monitoring visits, and close-out visits, creating and maintaining visit and contact reports.
- Forming relationships. Operating as a mentor for the other CRAs, monitoring the integrity of the study, and using good leadership skills to promote harmony amongst the site and staff, providing protocol and study training to staff.
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and evaluate unforeseeable scenarios and achieve project timelines whilst applying your expertise of study protocols.
- Possess strong communication skills - to present findings at investigator meetings and to discuss budgets with potential investigators
- Liaise with site personnel
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- Ideally 3+ years monitoring experience
- Entitlement to work in the EU
- Full drivers' licence
- Excellent Salary
- Flexible Home Based role
- Company iPad, with access to key developments and site visit apps, helping CRAs do their job more efficiently!
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who wish to grow within the organisation, and become a part of something great.
- Car Allowance
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Ore Badejo on 44 (0) 20 7551 0804, or email OBadejo@i-pharmconsulting.com. If this role is not suitable, Ore is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / CRA II / Clinical Research Associate / SCRA / Senior Clinical Research Associate / Clinical Monitor / Clinical Trials / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Good Clinical Practice / GCP / Oncology / CNS / Europe / Spain / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharmaceutical /Multiple Sponsors / Home Based / Study Start-Up / Feasibility / Site Identification / Site Initiation / Routine Monitoring / Close Out Visits / Madrid / Italy /Biotech