Clinical Research associate - Homebased Australia.
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Great opporitny to join a global Medical Device company who are looking to bring onboard a Clinical Research associate CRA on a full time basis. This business specialises in innovating robotically assisted platforms for joint replacement surgery.
- Fully Home based,
- Focus on post marketing and study start up
- Have very limited Travel (no onsite monitoring – yes you read that right!)
- Join a small clinical team with management based in the UK.
To be successful in this role you will need to have prior clinical research experience either with a healthcare company, Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) or hospital/health care provider. Experience in a medical device company is preferred, but not essential. In addition to this, you will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities with effective organisational and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to think outside of the box, challenge historically defined processes and put forward ideas for change and improvement
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach to learning and problem solving and a passion for innovation
- Ability to travel up to 50%, depending on the stage and needs of the clinical study – (highly unlikely)
Homemade - Australia
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its headquarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 20 3928 8388 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!