(Senior) Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
This is an very interesting opporitny to join a fast growing international CRO as a Project Manager /Senior Project manager. This CRO has plans to expand their operations massively throughout Australia and Asia, and therefore this presents great career opportunities for the right individual.
They are looking for a Senior PM to lead cross-functional clinical trials within neurology and rare diseases, working with cutting-edge biotechs and innovative sponsors. You will build a true partnership with the sponsor and will educate them ensuring operational effectiveness and patient satisfaction. This is truly a quality focused environment that care abouts its people. This is a fully home-based role, covering global programmes of studies.
As the Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for overall project delivery. You will lead, plan, organize and oversee all activities related to the execution of complex and international clinical trials and programs. You will provide customer-focused leadership from inception to execution through completion to achieve on-time, on-budget project results with high quality. This is a remote based opportunity in AUS.
- The successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery
- Adherence to project budget and scope of work to realize project profitability
- Ensuring all project tasks are completed in accordance with project plans and in compliance with standard processes, policies, and procedures
- Effective communication is maintained, and project status reports and monthly progress reports are provided both internally and externally
- Compliance for project-related training
- Adequate resourcing is available to meet project deliverables and milestones
Very Competitive - flexible across levels (PM I, PM II and Senior PM)
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its headquarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 20 3928 8388 or e-mail on email@example.com
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!