Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Data Team Lead (Clinical Data Management) - Home Based – Project Leadership
What is it like to work here?
Through your role you will be part of an expansive and well resourced CRO with industry leading expertise in data management and delivery of clinical data. You will be part of a trailblazing and innovative workforce – working in a functional service providing or core teams to deliver punctual and high-quality data insights.
What will you be doing?
Using your strong data skills and project leadership experience, you will manage a team, delegate tasks and provide oversight and direction for the delivery of studies. You will liaise with clients, negotiate and manage their expectations and meet their needs. You will also provide frequent feedback to data operations coordinators and other stakeholders to ensure the quality and timely presentation of performance targets and clinical insights.
What do you bring to the table?
- Strong analytical database skills – Management and database lock
- Fast moving and thorough approach to work
- Previous project lead experience
- Experience working in a CRO environment in the past
What you’ll get in return:
- Industry standard salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Strong internal training opportunities
- Professional development opportunities into many different fields
- Fully remote working + Flexible hours – 4 days a week available
What to do next?
If this position is of interest of you, please apply now with your CV to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
Due to the remote nature of the role, no additional COVID-19 precautions will be required.