Utilities Automation Engineer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Excellent opportunity for an Utilities Automation Engineer to join our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Dublin, Ireland.
The Automation Engineer will be involved in supporting our highly automated plant-systems used onsite including (but not limited to) Siemens, Allen Bradley, DeltaV, Honeywell and OSI Historian software and hardware etc. Reporting to the Utilities Automation Lead, this role is part of core Engineering Team, supporting both sustaining activities & delivering on key projects as required.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must be solutions orientated, delivery focused and passionate about supporting production with technical support solutions.
- Supporting site sustaining areas & Capital projects as required.
- Implement code/systems changes on the automation systems under change management/ change control.
- Participate in the development of the Automated System Life Cycle documents.
- Working on site Automation Systems and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain the validated state of the automated systems.
- Any other activities as directed by the Utilities Automation Lead.
- Immense experience in Automation utilities systems in the biotechnology industry.
- Experience with QBMS/BMS HVAC systems.
- Honeywell EBI systems - BMS requirement
- CARE coding software - BMS requirement
- Honeywell XL500 and XL800 series controllers - BMS requirement
- Honeywell Experion systems - QBMS requirement
- Honeywell C200/C300 controllers - QBMS requirement
- Experience in automation design & commissioning.
Please Click Apply Now!