Laboratory CSV Engineer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Cognizant have an immediate requirement for Laboratory CSV Engineer to be based on site of our Leading global pharmaceutical client in Dublin.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects.
- Liaise with site AIT group to add input to site SOP’s for lab systems.
- Author\Review\Approval of qualification documents for lab systems – RS, CS, RTM etc…
- Work with site teams on generation of requirement and\or configuration specification and IOQ test protocols.
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments where required
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems or modifying existing systems for the QO Lab.
- Generate any risk assessment\variance documentation and interface with above site team to close out same.
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with Quality standards.
- Interface with above site teams for deliverables of Enterprise systems such as Empower, NuGenisis, Acronis etc.
- Ensures that SDLC is appropriately applied.
- Immense experience in project/automation/IT support in a similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument qualification.
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis.
Please click apply Now!