Clinical Research Associate - UK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global have partnered up with a privately owned British CRO with a 20% annual growth and has been operating since 2016. They primarily focus on Oncology and Rare Disease but have had studies from other therapeutic areas in the past.
They are financially stable which makes them a profitable and expanding company. They have conducted over 150 studies all across US, APAC and pan Europe countries.
The management team have 40 years of experience within the industry and are expecting a 25% increase in their staff by the end of the year being led by a highly management team.
If you are looking for a company that truly values you and recognises your hard work, this is an opportunity for you!
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- 2-3 years' CRA experience
- Oncology experience not required but desired
- Early phase oncology not required but desired
- Regulatory submissions experience heavily desired
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in UK
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license