Associate Director - PR Medical Communications
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Up to £80,000 + benefits
Our client, a biopharmaceutical services organisation is expanding its leadership team due to strong organic growth.
If you are an experienced leader working within medical communications, this is a truly excellent opportunity to join an award-winning organisation working on a variety of therapeutic areas across the product lifecycle.
This individual will work closely with the team lead to shape and grow the offering, and build in-house expertise and talent. The right candidate would bring strong new business lead generation and pitching skills, as well as an ability to execute a broad range client facing skills.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven people leadership experience and familiarity with working with a dispersed, and often cross-agency team
- The ability to identify new business opportunities
- Strong experience in responding to and leading the development of new business proposals
- Proven project management skills
- Sound operational, finical management, and negotiations skills
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rare Diseases
This unique opportunity offers a full Pharma benefits package, as well as a healthy work life balance, award-winning training and development opportunities and a real focus on people first.
You must have previous management experience gained within a medical communications/medical education agency.
Click ‘Apply Now’ for an informal discussion – all conversations are held in the strictest of confidence