Senior / Medical Writer - Biopharma Services
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
£35,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Our client, a biopharmaceutical service organisation is expanding its scientific services team due to strong organic growth.
If you are an experienced medical writer working within medical communications, this is a truly exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning organisation working on a variety of therapeutic areas across the product lifestyle.
You will take primary ownership of client accounts and the management of high-quality outputs from the team, whilst bringing a forward-thinking and innovative approach.
- Develop and deliver a range of content to the highest possible standards
- Ensure all budgets and timelines are met for projects, whilst proactively identifying solutions where needed
- Assist the wider team with projects as and when required
- Play an active part in pitch development and new business initiatives
- Discovering new ways to grow the business
- Line management, mentoring, and guiding junior members of the team
- Solid medical writing experience, ideally gained within an agency
- Confident and comfortable developing and maintaining client relationships
- A keen eye for detail, ensuring work is always created to the highest standards
- Line management skills
- Life science degree
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rare Diseases
This unique opportunity offers a full Pharma benefits package, as well as a healthy work life balance, award-winning training and development opportunities and a real focus on people first.
You must have previous medical writing experience gained within a medical communications/medical education agency.
Click ‘Apply Now’ for an informal discussion – all conversations are held in the strictest of confidence