Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are working in close collaboration with a niche global biopharmaceutical company to hire a Clinical Project Manager to join their growing team in central London.
This role will be partially remote initially due to COVID, however applicants need to be able and willing to commute to London when required.
You will play a pivotal role within the Clinical Operations team, and will be responsible for coordinating and managing allocated studies. With comprehensive Project Management experience, you will work independently with guidance in only the most complex situations.
This position will have key relationships with internal stakeholders within the clinical project team, as well as externally with KOLs, investigators and external service providers.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the development and design of studies to determine the scientific viability of a particular product and interpret the results of these studies, either as the head of a team or by providing expert input.
- Support the protocol writing and strategy in conjunction with other key members of the project team.
- Review and interpret medical data and clinical trial data, draw conclusions, and potentially identify new research and development opportunities.
- Create/Review patient consent forms and provide relevant opinion.
- Have responsibility for delivery of components of clinical trials.
- The overall efficient day-to-day clinical trial management of studies.
- Interact with and manage vendors
- Assist in study start-up activities including site selection and review of essential regulatory documentation
- Perform occasional interim monitoring visits, including site qualification, initiation, and close-out.
- Prepare, coordinate and present at Investigator Meetings, other study training and project meetings as required.
- Be prepared to travel internationally for the role
What can you bring?
- 3-5 years experience as a Clinical Project Manager within a biotech/pharma environment.
- Early Phase Oncology experience.
- Strong experience in partnering with diverse teams and delivering results through taking ownership of key components.
- Strong experience in global setting and matrix environment
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines, EU directives and FDA regulations
- Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritise tasks
What do you get in return?
- You will be working in a great team who have a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
- The opportunity to work with a diverse, dynamic leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- Competitive salary with excellent bonus and benefits package.
- Flexible and dynamic working environment.
What to do next?
Please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible as my client is urgently looking to hire into this vacancy.