Clinical Research Associate II
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Research Associate -All Levels -Remote
AL Solutions are partnered with a world-class provider of pharmaceutical development, who are actively seeking ambitious Clinical Research Associates of all levels to join their Clinical Operations team.
They offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organisation, quarterly feedback reviews to establish a clear progression pathway. and access to world-class training and mentoring to help you gain experience in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Successful management of the site from initiation, selection through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring the integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
- Independent monitoring experience
- Amazing communication skills
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We source the best talent in the industry, placing professionals in the finest positions across Europe for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and Contract Research Organisations, ranging from small start-ups to large global corporations.
If you are interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
+44 (0) 203 778 1455
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Development £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Operations £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Associate £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom