- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Location: Germany, HOME-BASED
People are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As a Contracts Associate you will be working within a fast paced and dynamic team responsible for the commercial relationship with clinical trials sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites.
· Accurate forecast of contract execution timelines in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials
· Communicate and explain legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines and ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed.
· Review and evaluate client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
· Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
· Interact and collaborate with other functional areas, including other study-start up colleagues and CRAs
You will be supported in your role by a dedicated functional manager and benefit from a clear career progression pathway.
You have an adaptable working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
To enable success in this position you will have:
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a legal discipline
· Experience working in contract administration with an understanding of legally binding agreements
· Ideally you will have experience of negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical research sites
· Fluency in written and spoken English and German
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Operations £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Finance / Administration £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Contracts / Proposals £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany