Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client, a global medical device company based in Westmeath is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join their team. This is a 2-year fixed term contract.
The Regulatory Affairs Associate is responsible for determining and supporting the regulatory activities which lead to, and maintain regulatory compliance and approval for Teleflex Medical products that are transferring as part of a manufacturing transfer.
- Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Apply technical solutions to problem solving
- Apply technical solutions to quality improvement projects
- Use technical writing skills to clearly describe technical information
- Analyse customer complaints, identify trends and execute corrective actions
- Review and assess of change control activities for potential impact on current regulatory filings
- Maintenance of Regulatory procedures to ensure continued compliance.
- Co-ordination and maintenance of global country labelling requirements.
- Support Regulatory inspections at the site as directed
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- BSc degree in Science or Engineer
- 1-3 years experience working in RA/ QA or Validation in the Medical Device Industry
- Excellent technical writing experience within a medical device environment
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671