Clinical Data Reviewer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 6 month contract
- Remote working in the UK
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- THE ROLE:
- The Clinical Data Reviewer (CDR) is a highly specialized role that performs clinical data review, typically ahead of significant project milestones (interim analysis, study closeout, submission etc.). The studies supported by the CDR are often, but not exclusively, complex comparative safety and efficacy (phase 3) trials with large, multi-faceted data sets.
- The review tasks performed by this role include both point-to-point clinical data checks and interpretive analysis such as reviewing data for submission, cross checking AE/ConMeds, highlighting errors, raising queries etc.
- This requires that the CDR be knowledgeable about the therapeutic area under investigation (Oncology), expected effects of the investigational drug and concomitant medications, and possess sufficient clinical knowledge to assess if patient data is scientifically and clinically valid.
- Full job description available on application
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines related to life sciences, drug development or business.
- Candidates should have experience in dosing reviews, cross-checking with AEs and understanding this from a clinical perspective.
- Experience using Excel is essential and Inform/RAVE would be highly beneficial. Candidates from relevant backgrounds with the right experience will be considered- likely to suit a clinical research nurse / CRA / data monitor.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
- TO APPLY: