Clinical Research Associate - Rare Diseases - All States
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Due to our expanding teams across APAC, ICON Australia is looking for experienced CRAs to join our embedded sponsor program. With openings in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth you will play a vital part in the development of Rare Disease treatments having an immediate impact of millions of lives with the support of ICON right behind you.
- You will contribute to the unique area of rare diseases research. This pharma company treats 90% of all patients with Cystic Fibrosis globally with their products and your work will play a significant role in continuing this development
- You will have the rare opportunity to monitor both pediatric and adult studies in Australia, broadening your skills set and exposure to different types of trials
- There is currently a rapidly expanding pipeline of studies for genetic and cell therapies and other rare diseases, providing you the chance to work on studies from the start and advance your knowledge of different therapeutic areas to open future career pathways
- Working in a completely embedded model, workload and career development is driven by a supportive senior management team, prioritizing the promotion of existing employees and senior roles such as LCRA and PM are based in Australia, offering a structured route of career advancement. In fact this role is open due to the recent promotions of our employees
- You will be part of a small, close-knit team with a patient centric approach and a focus on relationship building with sites. With low site loads and consistency in recruitment you will have the opportunity to create true partnerships with key sites and see impact of these lifesaving treatments on patients from day one
- Due to the low number of assigned sites, approximately 3 for CRAs, travel it is regionalized as much as possible promoting work life balance for you, although interstate travel is likely to be required at times
- You will be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth and able to commit to interstate travel
- Previous CRA experience, ideally within the CRO or pharmaceutical industry is desirable, however we can be flexible on the level of experience
- Although continuous support will be provided, due to the remote nature of the role, you must be confident working autonomously to ensure delivery of expectations
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
"ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Clinical Research Associate - Rare Diseases - All States
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly