Clinical Research Associate - Oncology - Melbourne
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
ICON Australia are hiring experienced CRAs to join one of our dedicated sponsor teams with a top global pharma company. Ideally Melbourne based, you will be embedded with a growing company who is passionate about changing the lives of patients and play a key part in the development of oncology research with the support of ICON right behind you.
- The program has a strong and innovative oncology pipeline and you will work on high priority, complex studies from Phase I into later phase, which will allow you to develop your skills and expertise in this advanced therapeutic area
- An important part of this role is the responsibility of maintaining site relationships, you will partner with expert opinion leaders in this field of research working on world class oncology sites
- Roles are a mix of home (2 days) and office based allowing you flexibility in your work and creating work life balance for you
- The vast majority of sites are Melbourne based, therefore limiting interstate travel and again promoting work life balance
- You will be part of a supportive environment that values a positive working culture and as the PM is locally office based you will have the opportunity to feel part of the team and develop relationships with your team
- You will be supported by an experienced ICON management team who are committed to providing structured career development pathways to you and provide ongoing support and training to enable you to exceed your career goals
- You will ideally be Melbourne based, however we are open to other states provided you are able to commit to local and interstate travel as required
- Previous CRA experience, within CRO or pharmaceutical industry and within oncology is essential, however we can be flexible on the level of experience
- Although continuous support will be provided, due to the remote nature of the role, you must be confident working autonomously to ensure delivery of expectations
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
"ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status."
Apply for Clinical Research Associate - Oncology - Melbourne
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly