Senior/Clinical Research Associate - Onocolgy - East Coast
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
ICON Australia are hiring experienced CRAs to join one of our newest dedicated sponsor teams. With openings in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane you will be embedded with a growing and innovative biotech company and play a key part in the development of oncology research with the support of ICON right behind you.
- The program has a strong and innovative pipeline in oncology, with a high percentage of compounds moving from Phase I into later phase so the organization will continue to grow and foster career development opportunities
- CRAs are assigned only 1-2 studies with the vast majority of sites in Sydney and Melbourne which creates stable teams and manageable workloads.
- Roles are home-based and travel is regionalized as much as possible to promote work life balance for you, although interstate travel may still be required outside of those locations
- You will be assigned interesting and complex oncology studies and be involved with site feasibility and site selection visits with the support of a dedicated SSU team behind you
- You will work in a supportive and nurturing environment that values a united team approach where help and support is always provided by PRA and sponsor management
- Career progression is highly supported, with management adopting a ‘retain and grow’ ethos to nurture talent through the ICON embedded program giving you access development opportunities through an insourced team
- The global team has impressive retention with minimal turnover in the last 5 years which means you will be part of a stable and motivated team with high standards of performance
- We are committed to providing career development pathways to you and provide ongoing support and training to enable you to exceed your career goals
- You will be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane and able to commit to local and interstate travel as required
- Previous CRA experience, within CRO or pharmaceutical industry and within oncology is essential, however we can be flexible on the level of experience
- Although continuous support will be provided, due to the remote nature of the role, you must be confident working autonomously to ensure delivery of expectations
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
"ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status."
Apply for Senior/Clinical Research Associate - Onocolgy - East Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly