Principal Solutions Consultant - Clinical Operations (CTMS)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you looking to leverage your Clinical Operations experience doing something a little different?
EMEA Health Sciences Global Business Unit (HSGBU)
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— in more than 145 countries around the globe. We are now looking for talented individuals within the Health Sciences arena to join our successful business and further contribute to our industry vision.
The Health Sciences Global Business Unit is a self-contained business unit within Oracle that focuses entirely on the provision of software and services to the Life Sciences and Healthcare vertical markets.
This is an opportunity to join a small but very fast growing part of Oracle, in an Industry which is undergoing profound change. Working within the HSGBU offers a high degree of personal autonomy, and requires excellent self-organisation and self-motivation skills.
This role will entail travel across EMEA region, we can hire in any of the following countries: Ireland, UK, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Hungary, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Poland
- Act as the subject matter expert in the Clinical Operations sector of the Life Sciences industry set with specific focus initially, on the HSGBU Clinical Operations Solutions (specifically Study Start Up (SSU), Siebel CTMS, Clinical Development Analytics, ClearTrial)
- Work with senior customer staff, from business, industry and IT perspective, to understand & extend their needs and subsequently to define the solution and high level blueprint to meet these requirements.
- Work with HSGBU Sales Reps to help progress the sales cycle by explaining product functionality and tying this to business value, by answering questions responding to concerns and removing objections.
- Generate up-sell opportunities to develop customer's business by deploying Oracle Clinical Operations products
- Develop innovative Value Propositions for and work in partnership with Sales in order to maximise the generation of license sales revenue in Oracle’s HSGBU solutions
- Engage in designated opportunities by applying Life Sciences industry insight and R&D market & product knowledge to opportunities.
- Configure Oracle’s Life Science demonstration environment so it continues to demonstrate maximum value to potential customers.
- Design and deliver customer demonstrations/presentations to articulate, update and evangelize Oracle solutions in Life Sciences (specifically Study Start Up (SSU), Siebel CTMS, Clinical Development Analytics, ClearTrial)
- Develop Life Science Applications expertise and exposure - presenting at and attending relevant events
- Successfully create, present and deliver meetings/presentations/seminars and events as required
- Run seminars and workshops for Partner organisations as required
- Customer needs analysis
- Life Sciences and Clinical Trials Operations industry knowledge is essential
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience gained in the development of Clinical Studies including: Planning, Study Start Up, Budgeting, Outsourcing and Execution. Experience in the running of Clinical Trials including managing investigator and site contacts, the site selection process, managing site payments, managing and monitoring site performance and the analysis of operational data to enable early identification of risks, trends and issues.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in some of the following: Study Start Up (aka goBalto), ClearTrial, Siebel CTMS, Clinical Development Analytics, Oracle Analytics.
- Knowledge around regulatory requirements, a good understanding of ICH GCP and requirements around Risk Based Monitoring and Transcelerate initiatives,
- Understanding of AI/ML in the context of Clinical Operations reporting would be an advantage
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Sales process acumen and customer relationship experience would be an advantage
- Solution demonstration and presentation experience would be an advantage
- Experience working within ‘virtual’ teams, often across geographies and cultures
- Proven Communication skills (in English - a second European language would be an advantage)
- Ability to travel across EMEA region is essential
Please click below to apply:
https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=21000OEK Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Hungary, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Poland
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - EUR Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Operations Unavailable - EUR Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable - EUR Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Services Unavailable - EUR Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable - EUR Full Time Permanent jobs in Europe