UK Oncology Clinical Project Manager/Local Study Manager ***United Kingdom*** home / office-based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
UK Clinical Project Manager/Local Study Manager positions available.
Can you demonstrate proven track-record in:
• Setting up and conducting national clinical trials?
• Full clinical trial/clinical project management, including vendor management?
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Project Manager to join them on a permanent basis as a Local Study Manager on either a home- or office-based basis in Luton.
What is Offered
* ***Office based (Luton) / Home-based in the UK
* Permanent career opportunity
* Market leading salary ranging depending on level of skills and experience, plus company benefits
The Role and your Responsibilities;
The Local Study Manager is responsible to ensure that sites are identified, site qualifications performed, set up, initiated, monitored, closed
and documentation is archived.
Has the overall responsibility for the study commitments within the country and for timely delivery of data to required quality.
• Leads and optimises the performance of the Local Study Teams at country level
• Liaison with Senior Management in developing study strategy.
What is Required
• Degree (BA/BS/BSc) in life sciences
• Proven track-record in Project Management of clinical trials within the Clinical Research industry
• Must have demonstrated strong client relationship management skills
• Must be able to manage culturally diverse and practically remote teams