Pack Room Associate
- Experience Level
- Entry level
BAP Pharma are Global Leaders in Clinical Trails supply, specialising in comparator sourcing and secondary packaging. Founded in 2011, BAP Pharma, is an incredible story of growth and success, steadily expanding its operations, with a presence in the UK, USA and Germany.
We are a team of professionals who have a passion for delivering on our promises to each other and our customers. We are driven to create exceptional value and an unrivalled service. Our culture is one of openness, honesty, and respect. Our goal is to become a Global Leader in the Clinical Trails Supply Industry.
We are now looking for people with a passion for great customer service and doing the right thing, to help us take the business forward. Our people are our greatest asset, our future is exciting, come join us!
BAP have an amazing opportunity for a Pack Room Associate to join our busy and growing team.
This position is responsible for completing secondary packaging room activities as instructed by a Packaging Room Supervisor and/or the Director of Operations.
- Inspects blister strips, blister cards, foil pouches, bottles and vials for damage or defects
- Assembly, inspection and manual application of labels at all product storage temperatures
- May operate semi-automated packaging equipment in secondary packaging rooms
- Performs accountability of drug product, clinical labels and packaging components within each batch record activity
- Completes minor and major cleans in secondary packaging rooms including any equipment
- Works directly Operations and Quality Assurance to resolve any discrepancies or to gain clarification
- Performs other duties as required
- Der abschluss, das abitur or equivalent
- Strong reading, writing and verbal communication skills in German and English are essential
- Basic mathematical skills
- Follows instructions well and clearly documents actions
- Must work well with employees inside and outside the packaging rooms
- Previous experience of working within a similar environment preferred
- Good working knowledge and compliance of all SOPs related to packaging and labelling
- Strict adherence to cGMPs
- Adhere to all Health and Safety guidelines
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment is essential
- Able to easily deal with changing priorities, demands and timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to carry out tasks in a high-pressure environment
This role reports to the Packaging Room Supervisor. Overtime may be required from time to time to meet project deadlines. You must be physical lifting and to handle bulk drug products and have the ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team. We have a diverse range of employees with different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Apply for Pack Room Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Manufacturing €20,000 - €29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Höchstädt an der Donau
- Packaging €20,000 - €29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Höchstädt an der Donau
- Operations €20,000 - €29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Höchstädt an der Donau
- Logistics €20,000 - €29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Höchstädt an der Donau