Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
After commercialising an exciting and cutting-edge discovery pipeline in drug development, my client is looking for a motivated clinical operations professional with a thirst for learning and the drive to meet and exceed goals and objectives. This fast growing startup is utilising their pioneering technology to predict disease progression and also the effectiveness of both existing and potential therapeutics for a range of Ophthalmic diseases.
This award winning company is based in Reading and uses its novel diagnostic platform to identify cellular level disease activity in humans for the first time. There are also exciting plans about the expansion of the platform to facilitate early diagnosis of a range of neurodegenerative diseases too.
As a start-up, this company offers the right candidate the opportunity to join at an exciting stage in the expansion of the business. Reporting to the Director of Operations there are great progression, learning and development opportunities with this position.
With three days a week working from their Reading offices and two days working from home, there are great opportunities for progression as the company grows in addition to a highly competitive salary and associated benefits including share options and performance bonus too.
- Minimum of five years’ experience of project management.
- Excellent client facing and stakeholder management skills and a desire to meet/exceed client expectations throughout all stages of the project.
- Significant drug development or expertise in ‘whole process’ early phase clinical project management from protocol conception through to close out
- Professional Clinical Project Management qualification
- GCP, CRA trained/certified
- Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification
- GCP/ CRA trained/ certified
- Experience of working with early stage SMEs and start ups
If this is interesting to you, please contact me urgently, the client is looking to engage the right professional ASAP.