- Experience Level
- Entry level
BAP Pharma are Global Leaders in Clinical Trails supply, specialising in comparator sourcing and secondary packaging. Founded in 2011, BAP Pharma, is an incredible story of growth and success, steadily expanding its operations, with a presence in the UK, USA and Germany.
We are a team of professionals who have a passion for delivering on our promises to each other and our customers. We are driven to create exceptional value and an unrivalled service. Our culture is one of openness, honesty, and respect. Our goal is to become a Global Leader in the Clinical Trails Supply Industry.
We are now looking for people with a passion for great customer service and doing the right thing, to help us take the business forward. Our people are our greatest asset, our future is exciting, come join us!
BAP have an amazing opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our busy and growing team. The Warehouse Operative will support the planning, organising and controlling of the end to end Warehouse Operations. From ‘physical’ receipt of booking in goods, labelling and movement through the warehouse to picking and packing customer orders for delivery.
- Support stock control: receipt, storage, retrieval, timely delivery of goods, shipment loading & transferring, document recording and data entry into system.
- Where appropriate ensure goods are booked-in and out of the Inventory Management System accurately with batch details, expiry dates, quantity and delivery addresses.
- Support monitoring Warehouse and cold room temperature daily and ensure accurate record keeping.
- Pick and pack customer orders accurately and on time
- Prepare product picking notes and packing lists for all shipments
- Performs pack out of validated shippers to required configuration
- Follows just in time (JIT) protocols prior to despatch
- Performs the reconciliation and accountability of returned materials
- Prepares expired or unused material for collection to be destroyed by third parties
- Performs warehouse cleans as and when required
- Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met
- Warehouse experience in a similar environment preferred
- Fluent in German with a basic understanding of English
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible during times of change and able to prioritise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Results focus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable
- Concern for standards
This role reports to the Warehouse Manager. Overtime may be required from time to time to meet project deadlines. You may be able to handling of bulk drug product and may require some physical lifting and have the ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team. We have a diverse range of employees with different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Manufacturing €20,000 - €29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Höchstädt an der Donau
- Operations €20,000 - €29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Höchstädt an der Donau
- Facilities Management €20,000 - €29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Höchstädt an der Donau
- Logistics €20,000 - €29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Höchstädt an der Donau