Clinical Project Manager (m/f) - Europe based
- Experience Level
Location: Any of the Company’s offices in Europe or home-based (fully remote).
We are open to receive applications no matter your current location as the position can be based in any of the Company’s offices in Europe (Croatia, Serbia, Spain, Bosnia and Hercegovina, France, Belgium, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, North Macedonia, Slovenia, Germany, Bulgaria, Georgia, UK, Poland).
If you have experience in Clinical Research and your strengths include excellent organizational and people management skills, you are the right fit for the point person in charge of projects at OPTIMAPHARM.
The Clinical Project Manager (CPM) is a member of the international clinical development team that is primarily responsible for the setting up and management of a project according to the protocol and relevant project plans, current GCP ICH guidelines, applicable SOPs, relevant laws and regulations and signed contract between OPTIMAPHARM and Client/ Sponsor.
The CPM is responsible to:
- manage and oversee the Project through the whole Project cycle (from set-up phases, throughout recruitment and maintenance phases until project closure) and ensure that the Project is delivered to the highest quality and in accordance with agreed project targets, KPIs, time and budget
- coordinate and lead the assigned clinical Project Team and assess the performance of team members according to project deliverables and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure efficient and effective project execution
- ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among local project team members including both internal and external ancillary services
- promote new business by participating in the preparation of Project bids and attendance to the Client presentations/meetings (e.g. bid defense meetings) as appropriate and requested by Clinical Project Resourcing and Efficiency Director (CPRED) and/or Clinical Project Management Director (CPMD).
- liaise with senior management within the organization to continuously assess and improve operational project delivery
University degree, preferably in medical or life sciences.
Experience and knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in clinical research or other relevant experience
- Previous experience as Clinical Project Manager preferred but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral and administrative skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Computer proficiency is mandatory
Skills and personality
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals
- Fluent in local language and English, both written and verbal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to convey thoughts and findings in a clear concise and accurate manner
- Affinity to work effectively and efficiently in a matrix environment
- Excellent numerical skills and reasoning ability
A current, valid driver’s license would be advantageous (position requires up to 30% of travel)
By joining our fast-growing and prosperous team, you will have a great opportunity for further personal growth and career development. We offer the opportunity to work on international projects and to be a member of international clinical research teams, a competitive salary, lots of training opportunities and flexible working hours.
Please send your CV in English and note that only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted for the further selection process.