Technical Architect - R&D Post-Implementation
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Technical Architect, you will be a key member of the R&D Post Implementation Technical Services team working with the Veeva Vault platform. Veeva's Technical Architects take complex technical solutions already implemented by our consulting teams and work closely with major pharmaceutical customers to enhance them over time.
You will have the ability to build code, solve network problems and use cloud technologies as well as the ability to plan and execute improvements to live systems, managing critical business processes.
This position will suit someone who enjoys building Java integrations while also being a client-facing technical consultant to our life science customers.
Opportunities are based around our Budapest office with occasional travel around the EU.
What You'll Do
- Extend application capabilities through Java-based solutions using the Vault Java SDK
- Maintain cloud-based integrations using REST APIs
- Manage integration, migration and development projects and resources
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Vault product functionality and APIs
- Work closely with customers to establish solutions at the business and technical level
- Mostly remote working with customer visits as required
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and business audiences
- 3+ years of programming in Java and other object-oriented programming languages
- Proven ability to manage concurrent projects with concurrent deadlines
- Degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Physics or equivalent)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to go into a technical consulting career path
Nice to Have
- Technical consulting experience
- Experience working within Cloud Based Architecture
- Hands-on experience with SSO using SAML and OAuth
- Integration/Programming experience with REST-based APIs
- Experience with scripting languages (Go, Python, Node.js)
- Experience with Spring and Maven
- Experience with the software validation process
- Document/Data migration experience
- Experience with source code control systems
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Lambda and EC2
- Fluency in more than one European language
Perks & Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Free lunch on Tuesdays