Clinical Packaging Coordinator
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Office based in Kent
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and innovative Packaging Coordinator within the Clinical Supply Operations department. The role is to support our client with packaging solutions and facilitate the delivery of quality packaged clinical supplies to the patient. Currently this is a 12-month contract position. This is a new and exciting opportunity based at our client’s facility, a top tier Pharmaceutical company in Sandwich, Kent, UK.
- Providing Clinical Packaging expertise to the client stakeholders.
- Ensure effective communication with multiple stakeholders in a multifunctional team.
- Develop practical and efficient packaging designs for Clinical Supplies.
- Coordinate and communicate multiple study packaging and/or labelling requirements across a network of global packaging vendors and internal packaging facilities.
- Be compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMPs) when ensuring the delivery of clinical supplies.
- Utilize Project Management skills to plan, schedule and assess risks to complete the packaging operation
- Prepare/Approve packaging documentation and generate internal study paperwork to support packaging operations.
- Review internal/contractor packaging and labelling documents to ensure compliance with Clinical Supply Packaging procedures and study requirements.
- Work with Inventory Management, Quality Assurance and Global Analytics to co-ordinate and drive the progress of the packaging operation to ensure timelines are met.
- Support Global Clinical Supply or Clinical Supply Packaging continuous improvement initiatives
Full job description available on application
- B.S. degree within a scientific discipline or 5 years equivalent experience in Supply Chain logistics
- PMP certification or demonstrated project management experience
- Experience working in a GMP regulated work environment
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy and make quick decisions with a ‘Right First Time’ approach.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.