Director of Marketing & Communications (m/w/d)
- Experience Level
We are looking for a Director of Marketing & Communications (m/w/d) to take over ownership of our marketing efforts and to drive our growth following our €8 million Series B funding round!
About the job:
- You will be the leader of the marketing department and get to build a motivated and high performing team
- You will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention by building a strong company brand and lasting client relationships, especially in the DACH and US markets.
- Work closely with product and customer success teams to create timely, relevant and automated marketing campaigns and keep clients updated on our new product features.
- Scale multiple marketing channels and external communication including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Referral, PR, Product and Events Marketing
- Organize asset generation, creating content on social media channels to develop company relationships with industry
- Create marketing strategy and metrics allowing the team to achieve and measure individual and department goals
- Identify and attend industry events as a speaker to build awareness of Labforward, our brand and goals
- At least 7 years of experience in Marketing/Communication industry with a focus on digital marketing with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership position
- Genuine passion for marketing and communications
- Proven achievements in various marketing channels, such as SEO, SEM, Referral, PR, Product and Events Marketing
- Excellent Communicator, comfortable working in an international and distributed team (working language is English)
- Expertise in marketing strategy, analysis and automation.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in German
- Background in life sciences, lab or research
- Experience working for a B2B / SaaS company